Going on vacation? Ate out too much last week and need a week to catch up on your veggie eating and clean out your fridge? No problem! You can put your share on vacation for a week. You can then, at any time, reschedule this held share or turn it into credits
Our standard payment plan is 25% of total cost at registration. Another 25% of total cost the first week of delivery, with the remaining 50% of total cost divided up over the total number of weeks in a share and paid weekly. This gives us some starter income to purchase seeds and supplies and pay our employees until the delivery season starts, but gives you a break on needing to come up with the whole shebang at one time. Win-win!
Our goal is to provide as many in our community as possible with healthy, fresh, local, organic veggies. If the standard payment plan is a barrier to entry-you can choose a pay-by-the-week plan. If you need a break on the total amount, just let us know! Most people pitch in a bit extra to help us support several lower-income shares. Remember, our goal is to provide as many in our community as possible with healthy, fresh, local, organic veggies as possible.
Help us help our community
Our goal is to provide as many in our community as possible with healthy, fresh, local, organic veggies. But the reality is, this can be out of reach for some folks. So we subsidize several (as many as possible) low-income shares each year. But we need your help! If you can afford to help--a simple one time extra $20 "low-income support share" can go a long way toward helping us feed our whole community. It's just $20. Just one time. Your community and your farmers thank you!
How it works:
Step one: register and pick a size and a pick up location here
Step two: Choose a payment plan
Step three: Set your preferences--this is the first layer of customization. If you rate something "not for me", it will never show up in your box! If you rate something "as much as possible", it will show up, well, as much as possible. Don't worry, you can change your preferences at any time, plus you'll have a chance to further customize each week (swap things out, add things, skip your share, change your pick up location, etc.)
Step four: wait for an email the last week in April with your hypothetical share contents and link to further customize!
We grow about 90% of the crops in your box, but we just don't do it all and so we've developed relationships with some other local growers to produce things we don't grow such as mushrooms, sweet potatoes, late potatoes, and beets, and to fill in whenever we have a crop failure or quality problem. Not all of these growers are certified organic but we know each of them personally and trust their growing methods to be of the same standard. Your customization email will tell you who grew anything we didn't grow and whether it's not certified organic so you always have the option to opt out of those products.